Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Life In A Song



I got this idea from Rachael...it looked like fun...so here it goes...

Pick Your Artist: Bon Jovi

Are you male or female: Always

Describe yourself: All About Loving You

How do you feel about yourself: Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

Describe where you currently live: Dry County

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Lost Highway

Your best friend is: Born To Be My Baby

Your favorite color is: Good Guys Don't Always Wear White

You know that: You Give Love A Bad Name

What's the weather like?: Summertime

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: Social Disease

What is life to you?: Bed Of Roses

What is the best advice you have to give?: Keep The Faith

If you could change your name, what would it be?: Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars

Your favorite food is: Woman In Love


Rock on.
J-Rock

1 comment:

rachael chatoor said...

Ha! Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, nice one! :)